Thursday, September 22, 2011

Come crashing into me.

okay i'm like so angry till i teared.
zzzzzzz. maybe i brought all this upon myself. it started from that lie, and it is affecting me now.
mum dun let me go class chalet. say why so many days, blahblah. zzzzzzz. 3 days only. then say what, why guys and girls same '' house '' . god damn it, it is a 2 storey house, guys down girls up, wtf is wrong with that, not same room right. got guys can protect also -.- . dulandulan. everything also cannot. zzzzzzzzzz. now this is really the time i hope that i can grow up faster. z. i dun get whats she worried about . she is jus destroying my childhood memories. this is like that last year im gonna spend with my classmates now. i know that i will miss them, many conflicts but i still love them. whats wrong with having a 3 days chalet. so you really think that i am that NAUGHTY and i will have sex with the guys issit. or that they guys are so horny then they will come and rape us. seriously. what the fuck ok. why is there no trust...? because of my lie ?

No comments: