Wednesday, December 29, 2010

You told me , xi guan jiu hao .

TYPICAL -.- 

mother make me sibei dulan . tmr i got cca . i thought 3-6 , in the end is 9-12 , i din know i never check the list ma , then when she ask i obviously say 3 right . then she say i sure a not . blahblah i go check then realise then she say zhao zhi dao she dun tell me , let me go alone , cb , i also never ask her to tell me , i plan to pon anyway , now become morning , how find people go out , people still sleeping . kp so much . zz . then i go pack my bag , i wan to take my new bag , she jiu say i liddat issit right a not . cb , i take new bag also cannot . she say issit cuz old bag $20+ new bag $50+ i kan bu shang yan  . knnb , i take new bag nia , liddat also buey sai ? wtf , then i shout back i say ni hen fan ley ,  ni bu zhu zai wo jia , bo gong wa eh tai ji or smth liddat one . zzzz , she think i wan live under the same roof as her -.- . bhb .she always say things that she think i am thinking of , when it never even cross my mind at all . sian , complained to constanceseah , she also complained . lols . heng at least both our mothers think the opposite person is guai , zz . nvm . fuckedup life . ZZZ . i cant wait to get my freedom . but when im older , i hav to feed my parents , they fed me longer than i am supposed to feed them . stupid life cycle . :/ . i fking wan to pon cca tmr -.- . totally no mood . GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -'- then my mother also say what , after the apple sticker thing , she keep say my iq lyke 3 years old not 13 years old , then now she say i do stupid things that 3 years olds dun even do . say need to start teaching me right from the start . lyke not to put small things in my mouth . HELLO ? ITS WAS ACCIDENTAL , DID SHE THINK I WANTED TO EAT THE FKING STICKER ? WTF ? 

我在等一个笨蛋回家 , i'll remember what we said last night . <: . too sweet too forget .我会等你的 .

No comments: