Tuesday, December 28, 2010

You're the one thing that i'm missing here .

wo hen sian ke yi bu ke yi .

ytd , went yishun safra swim , bo bian need ask my father bring me , i ownself go my mother kaopei , then wanted to play pool with my dad , decided not to cuz i confirm get owned by him LOL .

now just reached home . just now woke at 12+ nua in bed until 1+
then use comp awhile nia , laobu suddenly ask me go out with her ~_~
went woodlands point walkwalk ~ walk past this shop sell a lot of earstuds de , my mother see the tongue piercing de stud she say why long de and got 2 sides -_- make me laokui in front of people ): walkwalk liao jiu go cwp walk again . old already la , i walk dao tired . zz . then go library de cafe galilee drink hotchocolate and eat potato wedges :3 i took some random book and read while eating o; sian die . zomg . look forward to friday , ytd told my father this friday i wanna go out he say going out at night or smth one , then he say anyway new year eve a lot of people go out cannot stay late later dangerous . in my heart i was lyke !@#$%$#@ i wan stay late , play longer de ): nvm on that day when i outside then i bargain with him i play longer ! keke . 

just realised , last friday de shi wo mei you jiang dao . last friday i went hougang plaza with pt & co ma , then i late cuz when i left house around 11.20 realise house door tio blue paint -_- when open , then paint still spreads , means still fresh paint , then i was thinking , not da er long lahs , i thought they use red paint de LOL . then i faster called my father come see , then realised in front of the lift there , the wall there written #10-63 O$P$ then handphone number LOL . wtfz . but i live #09-63 canz -_- thought the da er long pajiao one . -'- ! i pek chek ! then my father call police , he ask me to wait till the stupid police come . fuck ! wait v long can . then i went upstairs see , i take stairs i saw the stairs also got write the 10-63 thing then write tan chin hin somemore , thn the person owe money de door never tio can . i fucking angry LOL . then 11th floor the wall also write but never tio paint . knnb , sibei suay . xmas eve liddat ): ! then police come take record blah , then the dumb police take my ezlink card record thingy , then forget return until i ask , i 12pm liddat then run to mrt meet kj . 

keke , WEI SHEN ME NI DE STATUS ZHE YANG DE ?!

tags replies ! 
@cherlyn hai chiobu , keke ! wo link ni k .
@peanut where got quiet , i wait you talk to me ma !
@lyd hai diadia <3 !

kk , laobu kp wan me go and pompom liaos . 
oh and one more thing , LOL.  my father company boss gave this hershey kissables chocolate , zomg one whole box !




No comments: