Thursday, June 9, 2011

I have so many friends, why do i still feel so alone?

i met you for a reason, the reason is most probably not to hurt me right?

15 DAY PHOTO CHALLENGE!
im doing 1 and 2 today cuz i wanted to start ytd but didn't heheheh. i think is ytd :x
1. A picture of yourself with ten confessions. 



ONE. i'm very conscious of my looks. and basically, getting fat drives me crazy sometimes.
TWO. im paranoid.
THREE. i often doubt myself of my own feelings.
FOUR. i lyke to stalk both guys and girls on facebook. IM NOT LESBO OK.
FIVE. i lyke to zilian. sometimes i really think i look good. but not always. LOL. when my hair is nice and everything.
SIX. because of a quarrel with my mum once during p6 ( i think ) i dun sleep in my room anymore. i sleep in the masterbedroom , mattress on the floor.
SEVEN. i can't stand not having anybody close to me at all. i'll feel so empty.
EIGHT. i used to be crazy over peter pan the movie cuz i thought that he looked very handsome and even fantasized LOL.
NINE. im currently googling on how to tell someone i miss them LOL.
TEN. i often change my mindset/ goals. i always want many different things at different time.

2. A picture of something i love.




i wanted to put tumblr but anyway ! i get bored of it if i run out nice pics to look at :P. i love animals. esp dogs and cats. i cant really tell which i lyke more but i think they are adorable ! :B. maybe i will be bias against some species lyke the bulldog ._.but anyway ! i love animals okeh ! :B .

No comments: