Friday, June 10, 2011

Please tell me this is right.

okay just got home from yishun, went to eat teppanyaki! hehehehe, but i think a bit too dry uh. lazy upload pic now . anyway!


yepyep i saw sandra's status which is most probably about my previous blog title, i am allowed to hate somebody that hurt me? she said sometimes you just have to realise its not always you in the right, me in the wrong. well you have the right to hate someone who hurt you but that would make the person hate you more (:

OKAY SANDRA. you are making me confused okay? its lyke u are still neutral with me, u comment on my status etc and now you say this? meaning you hate me more? lololol ? . i din say i was in the right . i dun even know where i stand O_O . anyway, saying sorry too many times defeats the purpose so yeah. not exposing you, but i dun have THE GUTS lyke you to comment on status all this on fb okay? so im QUITE sure you might check my blog sometimes hhahahha. (: .



on formspring i asked, whaat would u do with friends you have drifted, talk about it or leave a msg. i think only one person say, let nature take its course, all say talk about it. but i lyked this one alot > 

talk to him/her about it, and if they care, they'll try to be close with you back. but sometimes no matter how you try, maybe he/she can't be close with you agian. but me, i'll depend on who that person it ^^ . 

i guess the second one applies to me.

No comments: