Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Something inside is really shutting me off.


the pic i wanted to post ytd :D



okay today was not a really awesome day, but well ~~~~~~~~~


hehe, look at me crazy hair aft taking down plaits ! xD

was quite bad mood so i went to run 1.2km, which is actually reallyreally short zzz. && THERES MATH TMR. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. LOL. IM SICK OF MATH. we have it practically everyday T_T . 
okay, somethings happened unknowingly to everyone, and no one expected people to think that way. okay, ya basically this is obvious okay. its to sandra sarah and lycia k. im not angry that you wan me to play along etc k. idk i just zzz about it. arghh. I THINK IM PARANOID, OHNO.

wa seriously eff this shyt. GAHHH. TMR IM GONNA GO AND BUY MADE IN CANDY . SERIOUSLY. IF NOT IM GONNA DIE OF STREE OR SMTH. ): .

choir has problems, my friends have problem ( at least that's what i think )  & WHAT'S WITH THIS JEALOUSY IM FEELING OVER EVERYONE D: . it's lyke i wan everyone to be mine and only mine. seriously. i think im jealous of people being happy. wtf is this. i lyke only can be happy with choir sec twos. and high and laugh lyke some crazy woman. fck this seriously.

hey thanks hotdog, idk if you are just talking to me cuz you have no one to talk to alr, cuz recently then you lyke keep talk to me. haha, at least someone turns to me ! <: . friday i try go okay ? but not cfm, cuz aft sch then v mafan D: . 

k bye.

No comments: