Friday, April 22, 2011

We lost each other.


im sorry that im no longer your happiness neither are you mine anymore. i dun think i caused this. you are far away now. last time even though in school we dun really talk, you talk to me on msn, or maybe I TALK to you on msn and then we talk about our heart feelings. but now, if you are gonna blame me for not talking to you anymore, im sorry, but i dun bother about it already. if i dun even have half or less than half of your heart wanting to talk to me and you dun bother, why should i bother. no, i dun wan to lose you as a friend. first thing that comes to my mind if i wanna go out with somebody would be you. but i will skip the thought. 
i dunno if this is a past tense already but, you WERE my greatest friend.

and now number one friend in my heart is kinda empty. 
cuz i cant decide btw my choir mates and classmates friends. choir mates i dun confide into them though.

you know you cant expect everyone to stay the same. if you really appreciate them and wan them to stay in your life, you accept the change. if you cant accept the change and you choose to leave, then fine, no one can stop you. now i feel a LITTLE empty without you REALLY 'in my life' anymore, i hope you feel the same. but i doubt so.


cheryl, look around you. you do not live in a world with only a small group of people. what about others. they are not there for you to walk by after a few words. what about sarah and sandra, dun talk about the BOY, if its jealousy, i think its an excuse.


just a reply to your blog again and what i think.
 
~~~~~


ltr gonna meet up for lit proj. die died dead. i just cried in my dream last night. cant really rmb what happen, but, ohwell, its been a long time since i had a dream that could make me really cry and wake up with tears. 


at least it shows my heart is still working (:

No comments: