Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Big or small, they are still lies.



now i think that im stupid for trying to change my bad points just because i am afraid you will dislike me, even as a friend. i always thought so much of what you think of me. but now, i dun need to tell me who i am already. because you are unreasonable. i dun even know what i do wrong TO YOU. arghhh, i dun feel comfortable talking to you or whatever, even when you are okay with me. why you never think of what i feel. why you so bias. why you keep walking in and out of my life ?!


i should just let go .  i will not let you tell me who i am ever again.


 yay, tmr no choir ;x . BUT GOT ENGLISH TEST. THEN FRIDAY IS HISTORY AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE TEST. haissss. i think i moodswing lyke some stupid pregnant woman. and im retardedly paranoid. i think im boring shyt. whatever.


i wanna watch thor ! people, watch source code ! damn nice <3 . random shytz ;x


today went mos burger after school with kayyee and cheryl (: . spammed stupid unglams -_- I AM SUPER UNGLAM . i look so fat and ugly zzz.


 okayokay.  needa chiong study history already. ciaos (: .

No comments: