Sunday, May 8, 2011

Love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.


yes im chui. lyke what the shit okay. 

okay here im gonna say 
HAPPY BDAY CONSTANCESEAH. YEAH HER BDAY IS ON 5MAY, YES IM LATE.

ytd around 8 i went to her house to pass her the bday prezzie and me card ! heheheheehehhee. i bought her a kimmidoll <: . spirit and beauty ! ex max lor for the doll :/ LOL. then we keesiao-ed until 10 liddat then i start to walk home. HEHEHEHE FUNNY MAX. i love her ttm. my chiobu always (: <3 

nw gonna hav to chiong to go boonlay alr ! need do the stupid art project. RETARDED LEY. I HATE D & T . 

and also, to my RONN HOTDOG: last long with your new gf ! tsktsk so fast change stead! dun forget me hor !

No comments: